Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun. The hubs and I made it to the one year mark. Can't believe an entire year has gone by since we got married. Our actual anniversary wasn't all that exciting. The hubs had to spend the morning taking care of some important family business (which if you know us, you know that it all worked out mostly in our favor!!), had lunch at Macaroni Grill and then had dinner at Mom's, then off to work for me (boo). We will be celebrating in a couple weeks by heading out to Vegas.
here we are a year ago on October 6, 2007...look at those big smiles

here we are on October 6, 2008...still smiling!!

sitting down to eat dinner

yummy chicken parmesan

she's always the last one at the table...she's a slow chewer

Be on the look-out for the post about the real celebration. It's going to be a blast!! To my husband-you're the best!!
1 comment:
Congratulations, you guys. Sorry I'm so late in sending my love. What a beautiful family you all make. I'm very happy for you.
Post a Comment