Sunday, December 12, 2010

football banquet and tree trimming

Picked up our real Christmas tree this weekend. Mmmmm love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree but HATE the pine needles everywhere!! I got a tree body bag this year so hopefully cleanup will be a breeze. I didn't go with them to pick out the tree since I had worked the night before and needed to sleep. It's ok, it's not like we make a trek up to the mountains and chop down our own tree Christmas Vacation style.


Hay with our glass for Santa's milk


Yikes, I'm dizzy just looking at this!!


Trimming the tree. Yes, even the teenager helped. Wasn't much help though, put up a couple ornaments, was cranky and then took off to get ready for work.



Yay, it's finished!!




Looks good, cept for that star is kinda wonky.


This is our tree at work in the lobby. It's hard to see but the ornaments are pink and blue for the babies. I love the decorations at work, makes it a little more tolerable having to work and be away from the fam. Ok, it really doesn't but I still like the decorations.


Cell phone pic of the star after the hubby bent it into place.



Brandon had his football banquet the other night. I was working so it was just the hubby and his mom. It was another yummy dinner for them while I had a sandwich. Hhmmmppphh. He said this banquet dragged on and on and on and on....All the coaches gave 5 min speeches on each kid.



Brandon getting called up for his trophy.




Good lord.


Only one more weekend left until Christmas. Ack!! We're not quite done shopping but should get it all done by next weekend. I will not be one of those fools out shopping on Christmas Eve.

No comments: