Monday, April 2, 2012

2011, at least some of it

I realized after I posted up these pics that they are out of order but I don't care. Too much work to fix. They're also a bit too small but again, I don't care. I'll make sure future batches of pics are bigger for my senior readers. haha


this one cracks me up. Nothing better than a pic of someone with their eyes shut tight.



this one is my favorite


Christmas dinner. I didn't get a pic of the food. Boo


Our semi-adopted cat Tommy. He sprayed in our garage. Phew.


I forget what these things are called but you soak them in water and they get bigger. it was for a lamp


the holy grail of coffee....the Keurig




cinnamon rolls for the people who don't like the souffle....boo on you


french toast souffle....sooooo good


a rousing game of ping pong



Brandon wrapped this. It's a big ole plastic cup


yay PS3!! the kid has one here and at his mom's...spoiled!


a Kindle from Drew!


one of his favorite movies from Drew! he got us all gifts this year


Disneyland passes!! yes!!!


from Drew....all we hear from his room now is him talking into that damn thing




Drew with all his stuff


more gifts from Drew




egg-shaped chappich (lip balm)


Santa always finds good stuff at the 99cent store




don't give me that look boy!



Santa came!!


trying out a yo-yo from someone's stocking


Santa brought us a ping pong table








I'm officially the shortest one. :(



messing around with her Kindle Fire







still waiting for her to make us some cake balls



rice to make the bag heavier!! haha


gonna make it rain....at the video game store





his yearly popcorn


to freshen up his room




love these ornaments



before Drew was all growed up


Hay and the Target employee, Drew


dinner at Gawa's


done!



hoovering his gourmet lunch




working on our mocha cheesecake



he actually made his own lunch without burning down the house!! we'll get this kid to be independent if it kills us


a snack for Teddy




nice hair dude


I had 3 helpers in the kitchen








got us each a kumquat from the store to try...they are kinda weird


cutting up the apples for the fruit salad



making fruit salad








at Casey's Cupcakes getting overpriced goodies


our annual trip to the Mission Inn





at Hay's cheer banquet...KK is sporting some new bangs




love guinea pig lips


again, these are out of order lol


Coco




putting the star on the top



Hay with the Biebs


Spongebob for Brandon


Breaking Dawn for KK


at Victoria Gardens for KK's choir performance


the hub's ornament....mine was a shark





at her choir performance






an Angel's game thrown in for good measure


I only have 10 months to go. Gah!!

No comments: