Since we cleaned up the backyard enough to stop hearing the theme song from Sanford and Son we bbq'd on Memorial Day and had Jon & Kat over. (side note-We are not a black father and son duo, our backyard had just turned into a junkyard, hence the theme song. The dad in the show was a junk dealer, get it??) The steak and corn was sooo good! I was in charge of the potatoes and didn't screw them up! Yay for me! It's always a good time hanging out with Jon & Kat. After our dinner we were off to see the Angels play the Chicago White Sox. We weren't in our seats for very long when the Angels girls came by and said we won seat upgrades!! Holy crap!! We were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up in section 40-something and were getting up graded to right behind the dugout! Cool! We even got to be on the jumbotron! Too bad the Angels got slaughtered that night. Think the score was like 15,000 to 3. Oh well, it was cool sitting so close. The hubs said if he got to catch a ball he would die happy. lol Oh wait I lied about not having pics!! I took a few with my phone.
this is us in our new seats!!
This past weekend the hubs took off to Vegas for Jon's bachelor party. Luckily the weekend didn't turn out like The Hangover. There were no babies, no tigers (or is it a lion?), no missing teeth and no cameo by Mike Tyson. Well, guess there could have been but since I wasn't there I'll never know the full story. LOL Kaelyn was camping at Knott's Berry Farm with her girl scout troop so I had a relaxing weekend filled with sleeping in, junk food and general laziness. She had a good time but crashed out not too long after she got home. I let her sleep with me and luckily she didn't hit me during the night. She's very active in her sleep and I've been kicked and punched in the past. Took the kids to see Up yesterday (yes, even the teenager went) after a hearty breakfast at Brandon's Diner. Now, it's back to work for me and the hubs. Boo.(sorry for such a long post!)


1 comment:
Just had to say: Love, love, love the purse!
Post a Comment