Friday, June 11, 2010

Spencer's 1st birthday

Yes, I'm still behind. Yes, these are still out of order. Back in Feb (man has it been that long already?!) Spencer turned 1. He had a party. He ate cake. He opened presents. His adoring family and friends were there to celebrate. Drew was the photographer that day. He was learning how to use the manual settings on the camera and has gotten pretty good but still needs to practice as some of the pics are a little blurry. That's why I'm still on auto. :P


Spencer and his mama


Uncle Robert


the birthday boy!


wat??


it's Wylie!




love this picture! blowing out the candle


daddy and baby bird


mmmmmm cake


mmmmmm cake all over his face


Gawa


Brandon and his party hat


Aunt Linda



Cathy


Drew (I had to steal the camera to document his attendance)


Spencer likes to bounce and jump on laps


pinata time!!


he reaaaalllly wanted to open his presents


"look I'm 1!!"


The weather was super crappy that day-lots of rain and it was freezing but we had a great time. Food was tasty and the kids had a great time hanging out with their "tousins."

No comments: