Friday, June 11, 2010

36, UGGS and the mouse

So, I turned 36 this year. Wasn't looking forward to being one year closer to 40. Sigh, guess I can't do anything about it so I might as well enjoy it. I got to open my presents and have cheesecake the night before my actual birthday. Not used to having a little one around. They don't leave your side for a second! It was fun having her spend the night. She had a blast making a cake and playing with her tousins. I think the Disney photos were taken with Kaelyn's point and shoot camera since Drew stole the SLR.


the presents


Wylie helping her auntie (guess I am getting old since she felt I needed help tearing the paper)


she yelled out, "it's a box!!" LOL


the UGGS I've been coveting...too bad they were a bit big...I sold a pair to my mother-in-law and still have a pair in the closet I need to list on ebay...the online store gave us our money back and let us keep both pair ???



a quick kiss


texting...ugh



making a birthday cake



the hubs and I had cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory...my red velvet cake was meh...the hubby's was way better



yay for Disneyland!!


me and the little people...pretty soon I'm gonna be the little person...do I look older??



best.picture.ever.


waiting in line for "autotopia," as Brandon calls it




he's not amused




Brandon looks nervous


Spencer took a liking to him....male bonding I guess



on the carousel




we caught Drew and Melanie on this ride...sadly, they aren't together anymore..I might have cried a little when Drew told me they broke up....sigh, teenage love


aaahhhhhhhh!!!


on the teacups....Uncle Robbie likes to spin. Really fast.



she's having fun and not puking!!


spinning and spinning and spinning....


he's crazy!!



on the rockets


It was a great birthday!! An extra special thank you to my brother for getting us all in for free! Seriously, he saved us a bundle on admission. Wish I could give him free stuff from my work but I think somehow notepads with my work logo doesn't compare to free Disneyland admission. Oh well. Thanks again!!

No comments: