Monday, September 7, 2009

kids are funny

Thought this would be an amusing post. The kids have been rather funny lately. They really don't mean to be, they are just saying what's on their minds.

After Drew wrecked the car, the hubs noticed Kaelyn smiling to herself in the back seat. He asked her what was so funny and her reply was, "I won't have to do the dishes or take out the trash for a long time now." Leave it to a kid to turn a tragic situation into something that benefits themselves.

Brandon asked Drew if he could play his new game on his PS2 the next morning. Drew said, "sure, when I get up I'll bring it out." Brandon said, "I have to wait until 5?" Drew likes to sleep. Like all day.

Hayley said something funny too but I can't think of it right now. Dammit, it's that CRS kicking in again! Gahh!

No comments: